This month popular

Friday 14 March 2014

10 random facts about me :D

Hello guuuuys,I am so excited to do this post.I was actually inspired to make this post by my friend Le Fleur,make sure to check out her blog in my followers section.
So I thought since I am new in blogging bussines I will make sure that you guys get to know me better,so let us start.

1.) My middle name is Neli.My grandma made it up when I was a month old.Everybody still knows me by Neli.

2.) I learned a lot about makeup from my mum.She always used one product for a lot of things,like lipstick for lipstick and blush and kohl kajal for eyeliner and eyeshadow.She is very artistic and inovative with her makeup.

3.) To this day I literally had 5 different hair colors.

4.) I am in a long term relationship with the love of my life,and for actually a month it is going to be are two years aneversarry.

5.) I deactivated my facebook account a year ago.

6.) The product I could not live without is mascara,I use it almost everyday and I think it makes a huuuuuge difference.

7.) I never use bronzer becouse I actually really like my face shape and my face colour.

8.) I have a huuuge complex about my body and I think I am the fattest person in the world xd

9.) I have really long and thick hair and it takes my ages to strighten it,it takes me like an hour.


10.)  I lost my eyebrows when I was 5.I fell on my forehead and half of my both eyebrows was gone.It still had not grew out.I drew them.



So I hope you guys enjoyed this little post and I hope you guys got to know me better.

Be sure to check out my new posts soon.

Kisses.byee :3

2 comments:

  1. You're really nice person. I like 4. fact it's amazing. I love to see when two people love each other. It is so cute. Congratulations!!! And I'm glad to see that post in your blog, cus I suggested this topic.

    Kiss :***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sooo much,I hope to see you post smtthing like this too :3

    Kisses giiiirl :***

    ReplyDelete