This month popular

Tuesday 8 April 2014

What's in my bag :3

Good morning my readers.I just came back from school,I am so tired,but I know I had not written for a really long time so I decided to make a new post.I just can not believe that I forgot about "whats in my bag" post,it is so popular :)
So my bag is this metallic blue bag with some studs.I love this bag,it's really big and it has tons of little side pockets,which I love.It has short and long belts so you can carry it how you want,this bag is awesome,and I love the color,it just stands out.I got this bag from Deichmann,and I think you can get it online.
First thing I always have in my bag is my little makeuo bag,it is from Essence,and in there I have my Labello lipstick,my S-he pressed powder and my Tigeress brush for makeup touch ups.Second is my glasses,I got these from my mom so I dont know where are they from :)
Than I have nailposlish that I wear that day,I am obssesed with my nails hahaha.Than I have ny favourite parfume Pur Blanca from Oriflame,this parfume is my drug.You can order this online aswell. In my bag I have my lightener aswell,I do not smoke,but I always have a ligtener,you never know when youre gonna need it.And finnaly there is my wallet and my ear plugs.I always listen to my music,music is everything to me .
SobI hope you guys like this post,I will put down some pictures for you.Kisses :***

13 comments:

  1. Wow honeeey, I love your bag it's so gorgeous. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much,I love it too.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty bag! x
    Would love if you'd take a little look at my blog, follow on bloglovin if you like it and I'll follow back! xoxo
    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cate I woudl love to check out your blog and follow you on bloglovin :)
    Thanks for commenting :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will check out your blog too,thank you for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bag, it's just like my style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bag is beautiful, I love it!

    Laura x | Life and Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  8. The whole article is awesome,but i especially like your little makeup bag haha :* you are so amazing <3
    follow my blog: http://beautybylana26.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks sooo much,ofcourse I will check it ! :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this bag its super cute :)
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete