This month popular

Saturday 7 June 2014

~My makeup collection~

Hello guys.
So this is going to be my final post of "Makeup Saturday".
As you know I used this day to get my blog a little updated with some new posts,tutorials etc.
So as I promised I will be doing my makeup collection post .:)
Let's start.
My little makeup collection means a world to me.
In my country makeup is really expencive so I just adore every peace of my collection.
I keep my lipstick in a little box that I got from my friend.
I have atleast 30 lip products,and most of the products are red.I love red lips.
Than I have a little white box where I keep my three compact powders.The one I love and almost use every day is my compact powder form S-he cosmetics.I love it.
Than,in a little jar that I got from my boyfriend for Valentines day ,I keep my makeup brushes.
Than in a blue S-he jar I keep my eyelash curlers.I have three,but mostly I use one from Revlon.
In front of that,I have a little clear glass box,and there I keep my makeup sponges and blenders.
I love my heart shaped blender spunge from Ovnak cosmetics.I always use it damp to give myself that perfect flawless finish.
And for the big final,In a big leather makeup storaging thingy I keep my shadow palletes,my false lashes,my mascaras,eye and lip pencils,conselears etc.
My mascaras are in a little pockets to keep them in place.
Also my falsies are in a top part of the makeup box just to make it look more organised.
I love my collection and I love how it looks.
I cutefyed it a little bit with a few mirrors and sparkly ribbon.
So I hope you like it.
I will put some pictures for you.
Kisses :***

11 comments:

  1. Amazing! I love your makeup collection. You have so much makeup. That box for makeup looks great! I wish I would have this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post.I love your collection.
    I have same essence foundation.I love it.
    byee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much.I think I bought this makeup box in Tom shopping center.Go check it out.It is perdect for makeup storaging.Kisses :***

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oo I didnt really like this foundation.It didnt reallz work for me,but thanks so much for commenting :***

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yiiiikes you have so much makeup!! So many lovely lipsticks :)

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much,Im kind of a makeup addict hahah.
    Thanks for stopping by :)
    Kisses :***

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much,Im kind of a makeup addict hahah.
    Thanks for stopping by :)
    Kisses :***

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a great post.i love your makeup box.it seems so organised and neat.
    keep on going.

    ReplyDelete
  9. jako mi se svidja kako je sve lijepo organizovano a posebno je bas zato sto si sve uradila sama,predivno je :*
    http://beautybylana26.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete