This month popular

Sunday 8 June 2014

Soft smokey eye look :3

Hello my dear readers.Today is time for promised post on softer version of smokey eyes.I personally love this look becouse it is not dark and harsh as a regular smokey eye but it still gives you that eye-catching and dramatic look.
So for this look I used my Moon dust Astor pallete(dark grey color),some gold pigments for my lid,matte white eyeshadow for my browbone and inner tearduct,and eyeliner.
So let's start.
First I applied a thin layer of my conselear,and this gave me that primer effect,so my shadows had something to stick on.
So,I applied my matte eyeshadow all over my lid up to my browbone.This will give ma a awesome highlight and it will be a good base color for other shadows.
Than I took my gold pigments and put them on centre of my lid.This gave me taht eye opening look,and the gold pigments really make the all eye makeup so much prettier.
Now,I took a matte grey eyeshadow,and put it on my crease and outer V.You need to put it on you lower lash line,but not all the way.Put it to the middle of you lash line.
This gave me a great eye look,and gave me drama I needed.
You want to take your liquid eye liner and line your eyes from inner to outer corner,and wing it out .
Ofcourse you will take some black kohl kajal and line you upper and lower waterline to make you eyes pop,and to make your lashes look thicker.

Now,take some mascara and put it on your upper and lower lashes.
Than I took some nice falsies and applyed them as close to my upper lash line as possible.

So that is the finished eye makeup look.It is reeally easy,and it is perfect for a night out.
Hope you liked it :)
Kisses :*

13 comments:

  1. I really like this softer version of this look.good post,likt it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what foundation do you use ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. Such a lovely makeup. You look so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much,for this look I used my New well cream foundation.It is great :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daisy thanks so much for stopping by :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute look,it makes your eyes look big

    ReplyDelete
  7. It suits you well. (=

    xx


    Follow for a follow?
    Follow and we'll follow back as soon as we can. =)
    {please ignore if you're not into mutual following}

    itsksquared.blogspot.com | kim&kyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks kate,I used some big lashes for that :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much,I will follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Erika for stopping by :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete