This month popular

Sunday 6 April 2014

Makeup,outfit and accessories/ Date night edition *.*

Hello guys,I am really sorry I had not written in a long time but I was really busy.So today I am going to talk about date night look,and I am going to cover makeup,outfit and accessoriesthat I wore on my date yesterday.
Let us start !
First thing is makeup,so I used New well cream powder,and after that I used my Essence stay natural conselear.After that I did some nice purple smoked shadow look,and I put some fake lashes on.The pallets I used were Kitty pallete,Rimmel pallete,the fake lashes are from Vivi fake lashes and nails,and mascara is from Essence get big lashes Volume boost.Finnaly I filled in my brows with my Oriflame shadows,and put some H&M lipstick called Certanly red.
Second thing is outfit.For ourfit I wore a really pretty dress from New Yorker.It is black with nice pattern and two pink stripes.It is really flattering.I wore some classic black thights and black heel boots from Daichmann.
Finally,for the accessories I wore my watch from Spectrum.I got it from my boyfriend,I just love it.It is silver with some pink details.My boyfriend really knows my,I mean,it has pink on it :D I wore some nice earrings from New Yorker,and my pretty pink phone case from Platron.I have a big collection of phone cases,so if you would like a post of that,ot anything else,please comment.
So that is it guys,I had a blast on my date yesterday,I hope you will try this look soon and look pretty as always for that one special person.
I will put some pictures down below so you can get a better look on it :)
Kisses :*


10 comments:

  1. GREAT post. I love your makeup product in the first picture, also we have the same pallet. And dress is really pretty, like your accessories. You are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much,I tried my best hihihi.Kisses :***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. That dress is amazing! :)

    smxyc.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very welcome.Thanks so much,I love it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved that dress too!!!! Many nice stuff!!! <3 <3 <3< 3

    Follow you now!
    Could you do the same?
    My blogs is about reviews and make up!
    http://beautysis-co.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for commenting,I will follow you for sure :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. the make up looks wicked, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i just found your cute blog :) i really like it!

    would love if you'd follow me on www.gwandl.blogspot.de so we could stay in touch <3 let me know if you want to follow each other :)
    love, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much,ofcourse I will follow you :3

    ReplyDelete