This month popular

Friday 4 April 2014

No makeup selfie for Cancer Research

I am sooooo excited that I got nominated for this to do this post.I have known about this since i started blogging not so long ago,and I think this is a great blogging idea.This is for a great cause and I hope we aree going to make a change.
So,actually, what you have to do is post your selfie without any makeup on your face and put it on your blog.So my picture is down below,now lets get busy and text BEAT at 70007.
Lets make a change in this world. :)


7 comments:

  1. Great post. This tag is the best than the other tags.
    You are so beautiful without makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great post i like it. You're so cute without makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you skin is so clear.gret post

    ReplyDelete
  4. you skin is so clear.gret post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much,I take good care for it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete