This month popular

Sunday 1 June 2014

I love you like a love song/Makeup tutorial;pink lips

Hellooo lovelies,I have not written in a really looong time and I am really sorry for that,but I am back with a new tutorial.
I am doing a tutorial on Selena Gomez makeup in a "ILLALS" music video.
So,lets start!
First I put a foundation and concealer on my under eye circles and blemishes.Than I put some hot pink blush on the apples of my cheeks.
Now,eyes are pretty simple.I used a liquid eyeliner and created a thick line on my lids and winged it out.Than I put some white pencil on my lower lash line and inner corners.
Finally.I took some nice long falsies and glew them as close to lashline as possible.You wanna put some mascara on your lower lashes aswell.
Finally,for the lips I used a hot pink lip pencil and I put some hot pink matte lipstick on top.
I wore this makeup to my prom and I loved it.It is so simple but so pretty and eye-catching.
Hope this helps and you enjoyed it.
Kisses :***


11 comments:

  1. You look like her. Love your makeup, also your hair looks gorgeous, can you do tutorial or something like that, how you get it. You're stunning girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much hun ! I will do a tutorial on this hair soon.Im glad you liked it :***

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girl love your makeup you are so beautiful :) i had a blog but unfortunately i wiped because i didn't have time to write something and when i see your blog i wish to bring him back.Never give up, keep going and you can make it :)

    Alba xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have no idea how much this means to me.I can not thanks you enough for those kind words.I will keep on going.Thannks agaiiin !! Kisses :***

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking very pretty. Nicely created the look. I loved your blog too. Thank you doll for visiting my blog. Would you like to follow each other. Let me know when you follow I will follow you back right away :-)
    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much,it means alot :3 I would like to follow you ,kisses :***

    ReplyDelete
  7. You looked so cute for your prom.Great post.Just keep on going.
    xx'

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much,I try my best :)
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love matte lips,ehaz is that product?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used my Giordani lip pencil in Certanly pink,and my lipstick form Oriflame called Like Venus.
    xx

    ReplyDelete