This month popular

Saturday 7 June 2014

Contour&Highlight

Today,I will write about contouring and highlighting :)
So some people like to start wirh foundation,but I don't,becouse I think this routine gives me enough coverage by itself ,as I put a thick layer of conselear to the places most people want their foundation to be concetraded on,
So for the hightlighting I use my light foudation and put it under my eyes in a triangle shape,this gives my that higher cheekbone effect that we all love.I put it on my forehead,above my upper lip,on my chin,and on the lower parts of my cheeks aswell.
Than I use a darker shade foundation,or bronzer,and I apply it under my cheekbones,on my jawline and my temples.I personally love using bronzer for this spet becouse dark foundation is just too obvious for me,and I like the more natural lookong contour.
Than I blend my highlight with a beauty blender,and my bronzer with a brush.You want to keep it separate and not mix the colors,if you do,you will totally ruin you contour and ghighlight and you would look like you put 2-3 shades darker founfation.
Finally,you just set you contour and highlight with a matte pressed powder and some blusher.
I will put some pictures down below,and it does not look so harsh,I promise :3
Hope you like it :)
Kisses :***

8 comments:

  1. I never contour or highlight. I don't know why, but this threw me into thinking that I start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try !!!
    Kisses :***

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that how you contour and highlight your face it looks great on you

    Alba, xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great tutorial.Can you put a picture of products that you are using.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Alba so much,I try my best :***

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally forgot to put pictures,I need to do that.Thanks for reminding me.
    Kisses :***

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks awesome.did you contoue your nose ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes I actually did but I forgot to mention it.Thanks :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete