This month popular

Saturday 21 June 2014

The review/Liquid foundation ~

Hello my dear readers,so today I am back with a new post and it is a review on my new favourite foundation.
It is a Oriflame brand foundation called Perfect Fusion.I wear the color ROSE BAIGE .
Oriflame is onr of my faveourite makeup brand.It is a sweden brand and I order it online.
So this foundation was a gift from my friend.
This foundation has a medium coverage,but you can build it up to a high coverage.It has a SPF 25 in it and it is so light on my face.
I personally like the results better withmy beauty blender because I just feel it gives my more natural looking face.
I used it with a brush and it gave me somrgreat results aswell,I just like the blender more.
This foundation keeps my face flawless all day,and it is shine free,it gives me matte finish.
Great thing is that this foundation is wallet friendly so everyone can afford it.

So I hope you are going to try it.
Whats your favourite foundation ?

Byeee :)

7 comments:

  1. Never used oriflame before, but this sounds a real promising product, nice review dear!
    Have a great week
    Xx
    www.trendy-twist.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. odlican post,sve je lijepo opisano a od oriflame-a sam koristila nekoliko vrsta pudera i pokazali su se vrlo dobrim,sad si me zainteresovala da i ja probam ovaj :) sve pohvale :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post ! I heard a lot of great things about this foundation. I have sensitive skin, so is it good for me ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should drff try it,products are awesomr ! Thanks for cpmmenting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Probaj ga,neces pozaliti,cijena je pristupacna a on odlican.Hvala na pohvalama :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this foundatiom is good for all skin types.But ask you dermatologist just to be sure :3

    ReplyDelete