This month popular

Sunday 8 June 2014

This weeks favourites :3

Hello again my dear readers.So since now is actually Sunday I thought to wrap this week up with this weeks favourite products.
I have 5 product for you,and one is not makeup related,but I loved it so I am going to write about it aswell.
Let us begin.
First product that I used so much this week and loved it is a lipstick from Bourjois cosmetics,in color 20,called praline.I loved it,it is a matte dark brownish red.It is perfect with just some nice eyeliner and mascara.I used it almost every night out this week.
My second favourite product for this week is my new eyeshadow pallete.It is from Meis E cosmetics in number 01.It has a nice matte white and light pink,and a light brown perfect for a crease.I used this white color for my highlight on browbone,this light pink on the lid,and brown on my crease.I loved how it looked.It made my eyes look defined and pretty.
After that I have my parfume from Oriflame cosmetics that I ordered online.It is called Fairy City Lights.It is a perfect summer sent.It smells like a mix of nice roses and summer fruits.So fresh.
Than comes my nailpolish.It is one of those magnetic nail polishes.It is a mettalic green color and when you do the job with the magnet it leaves a true art on your nails.It is from Tevez nailpolises.This is something new and you should really try it.
And finnaly I have my AriZona Blueberry white tea.I've been drinking this everyday this week.It is awesome for these hot summer days.So refreshing.

So that is it,hope you liked it.
Kisses :***

9 comments:

  1. Wow girl I love this post. I love the Arizona tea, my favorites is blueberry white tea and green tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Arizona too,they are the most delicous drinks ever.Thanks for commenting :3
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post,just keep going

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The nail polish sounds so awesome! I don't know if I could find it here where I live but I'll be sure to start looking now, also I'm dying to try the arizona tea! not a thing I could find near me! haha

    by the way, love your blog xx

    Intan Thalia

    The Wishing Dust

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look of that eyeshadow palette!
    31ofMay

    ReplyDelete
  7. blueberry white tea? wow sounds delish~

    thank you for visiting my blog


    Love, Leonita
    http://blackblueblizzard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trust me,it is awsome !!!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete