This month popular

Saturday 7 June 2014

Eyebrow routine

So I will write about eyebrows and how I achieve my natural looking full eyebrows with makeup.
So first thing I do is I put some conseelear over them so I have a base for the shadows.This step is also good becouse now that you have conselear on your brow shadow has something to stick on.
Than,I take my dark brown brow pencil and outline the brows and  I make my brow as thick as I want it to be.I personnaly like the ticker brow look becouse it just looks more natural.
Than I start filling them in.
I use a lighter color in the inner corners,and darker as I go out.
You wanna do a small strokes with a brush so it looks like little brow hair.
Than I finish it off with some brow gel or clear mascara.
Finnaly,I highlight my brows with my white matte highlightig pencil to make them pop even more.
Hope you like this quick post and that you find it helpful :)
Kisses :***


8 comments:

  1. wow your eyebrows looks amazing! You are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so muuuuch girl :***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, the eyebrows look great. I usually just fill mine in with a brow tint and pencil.

    Sarah xo | PolkaDotLemon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much dear,I try my best :3
    Kisses :***

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great eyebrow routine but I would love if you could put a close up pictures of you eyebrows.Anyways its a great post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will make sure to do that.Thanks girl :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. i always had lroblems with my brows.good tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know what youre going trough girl!
    Thanks :*

    ReplyDelete