This month popular

Sunday 8 June 2014

EMPTIES !!! :D

Hello my lovely readers.Today I am back with a new post,and I am going to tell you something about my empty products.I have a lot of products in my "empties box",becouse I was planning to do this post.I chose 5 products,and I am going to tell you why I liked them or not,or will I be repurchasing them soon.
So,let's begin. :)
My fisrt used product is my eyeshadow duo from Astor cosmetics.It is called Moon Dust in number 710.It was like the most perfect eyehadow duo ever.It had a matte beige color.and a  matte dark grey.I used this eyeshadow duo so much.It was perfect for smokey eyes.I will be posting a smokey eye look really soon featuring this exact eyeshadow duo.I will try to find this same eyeshadow duo online,becouse I ordered is online.Hope I will find it,I will put you a link down below if I do,so you can order it aswell. :)
Moving on,my second empty product is my Baolishi cosmetics,Vitamin A.C.E conselear.This is actually my 3 conselear,and it is my faveorite ever.I use the color Ivory beige in number 02.I love it.Sometimes I use it by itself becouse it provides my great coverage without any foundation and it is matte.I already repurchesed this product yesterday becouse I just love it so much.
After that I have my Hellfang eyeliner.I got this as a gift from friend of mine,so I dont know any infos about this makeup brand speciffcly,but I really liked the liner.It is really smooth and long lasting.The brush is hard so it makes it really easy to apply.I loved the packaging,it is gold with some silver details.So pretty !
My fourth product is the only  one I really disliked.It is a Essence cosmetics Makeup to match foundation in Light 10.I really did not like this.It gave me no coverage,but it is so thick and shiny.It looked like a put some baby cream on my face,I was just so shiny but it did not cover anything.And this was not wallet friendly becouse the price is a little bit over the top for a Essence product.Definitely not going to be repurchasing this again.
And my final product is a top coat nail polish from Flormar nail eramel.This was a perfect top coat.It is not clear but when you put it on you nails it does not give any color to your nails.It provides you with that gel-looking nails and it dryes within 2 minutes.I am going to e buying this product again really soon.

So that is is guys,hope you liked it and foind it helpful.
Next post coming soon,kisses :***

7 comments:

  1. Awesome post. This concealer looks great. I've not did the post like this, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much,you should do this kind of post.Thanks for stopping by :)
    Kisses :***

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the essence foundation.it works for me.good post,likeit

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really did not work for me.I hope someday I will find it useful.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have same nailpolish,it is great,it lasts really long

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it too,it is awesome ! :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete