This month popular

Monday 9 June 2014

How I clean my makeup brushes :)

Hello my readers.Today I am back with a new post and it is going to tell you how to keep you makeup brushes clean and soft.
So for this you can use any soap and shampoo you prefer and a cup of hot water.
So let's begin.
First thing you should to is get you cup of hot water and fill it with a shampoo and soap.
I used shampoo from Garnier,it is one with honey and milk,and for soap I used one with a orange extract by Olea.I used these ones becouse I liked the smell.You can choose the smell and the brand.
Putting shampoo will make your brushes so much softer,becouse ypu use it on your hair and it makes it softer,so it will do the same thing to your brushes.
Soap is important for the cleaning.I used the antibacterial one,and I suggest you do that too.
My brushes are so clean now,and the dirty water I used just showed how good this technique works.
Hope you try it out and tell my ehat do you think about it. :)
Byee :3

2 comments: